I am Dr. Ludwig Andre Pontoh
Orthopaedic Surgeon at Jakarta - Indonesia. My area of specialization includes Knee Surgery and Sports Medicine. I wish you find my website useful and informativeMy Insights
General Practitioner: Faculty of Medicine of University of Indonesia, 1987
Orthopedic Specialist: Faculty of Medicine of University of Indonesia, 1997
Fellowship Sports & Arthroscopy: University of Melbourne, Australia, 2000
Doctorate of Medical Science (S3): Faculty of Medicine University of Indonesia, with the topic of ACL Ligament Reconstruction Operation.
Faculty of Medicine Universitas Indonesia: Lecturer of Orthopedic Specialist Doctor Education Program
College of Indonesian Orthopedic Education: Director of Hip & Knee Fellowship Education Program
Indonesian Hip & Knee Society (IHKS) : Founder
ASEAN Society for Sports Medicine & Arthroscopy (ASSA): Founder & First President
Asia Pacific Knee, Arthroscopic Sports Medicine Society (APKASS): Founder & Committee Member
International Society of Arthroscopy, Knee Surgery and Orthopedic Sports Medicine (ISAKOS): Godfather & Member of the Committee
Victor Chang Fellowship Awards, Australia, 2000.
- Chairman of Post Graduate Fellowship Program, Indonesian Hip & Knee Society.
- Clinical Instructor for The Orthopaedic Training Program of University of Indonesia.
- Medical Consultant of The Faculty of Medicine of Trisakti University, Jakarta.
- ASEAN Society for Sports Medicine & Arthroscopy (ASSA): President
- Asia Pacific Knee Arthroscopy Sports Medicine Society (APKASS): Executive Board Member
- International Society of Arthroscopy, Knee Surgery & Orthopaedic Sports Medicine (ISAKOS): Active Member
- Sports Medicine Arthroscopy Rehabilitation Therapy Technology Journal (Smartt Journal): Editor
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeon (AAOS): Member
- ASEAN Arthroplasty Association (AAA): Councilor
- Indonesian Orthopaedic Association (IOA): Knee Committee
- Indonesian Hip & Knee Society (IHKS): Vice President
- Indonesian Medical Association (IMA): Member